Wednesday, April 14, 2010

favorite things

Strength Bands
These bands from muscledriver.com are the key to getting strong enough to do unassisted pullups. I loop the band through itself around overhead bar, then grab the bar and stick my foot in the loop. The resistance of the band provides pullup assistance and I do pullups as usual. Now that I can do 100 pullups fairly easy with the green one, I am ready to move up to less assistance. I just ordered purple. Yay!


Coconut Water
Is this a gimmick for people who have extra money to spend on health and fitness stuff? That's what I was thinking before I tried it... and then I tried it. Super tasty after a long workout! I treated myself to one of these yesterday after my interval run. At $1.59 for 6 oz, these will remain as treats.


No comments:

Post a Comment