Wednesday, March 10, 2010

wheeee!

Bike 1 hour with 2x12 minutes hard
[1:04, 22 miles]
Today I took my tri bike out for the first test spin since getting new wheels, a new basebar, new saddle, and a fitting. Wow, that thing is FAST! Super-dupa FAST! I rode 22 miles in just over an hour and I would only call today's ride a moderate effort overall. Felt DA carbon frame with SRAM Red components and SRAM S80 wheels. I am going to be flying through my races. Wow, I can't believe my setup. I was even comfortable, and more comfortable in aero-position than upright... that has happened to me... um, never.

Dear Felt Tri Bike,
We have had our issues in the past and I almost sold you, but I take it all back. I fixed you up and gave you some love and now I hope we can patch things up. You do exactly what you were meant to do, and you do it well. Here's to some fast racing this year.
Love,
Margo

No comments:

Post a Comment