Sunday, March 21, 2010

blah

Bike 1:30
I was trashed after yesterday. Not sore, just tired and sleepy. It took a lot out of me. I went to a party and ate a lot of delicious junk last night, including chocolate birthday cake. I got 8 hours of sleep but it was not enough. It was super windy today and I didn't have much mental motivation to do anything at all. I decided to ride the trainer again, this time at home. I got in the time and did random intervals to keep my mind occupied, but I was watching the clock every minute hoping that more minutes would pass so I could be done. I was going to swim today, but couldn't even get out the door on that one. I am listening to my body and going to let go of any guilt on the quality of today's workouts and just go to bed very early tonight.

Indication that Ironman training volume is increasing....


backyard looks like a forest...

No comments:

Post a Comment