Friday, February 05, 2010

perfect morning

Run 10 miles as 7 miles easy, 3 miles mod/hard
[Town Lake trail, 1:25]
I got up and out early again this morning and was treated to an idyllic sunrise run at Town Lake. The sky was cloudy but pink and purple light peeked out as the sun was coming up around 7am. It was cool and calm. My legs were tired but not that tired. My upper body was very sore but not sore enough to break down my form. I felt like I was gliding along.

I am so grateful to be back from injury and able to run again. As I was rocking out to my ipod, enjoying the morning, and feeling strong, a few tears of joy filled my eyes. This was a perfect way to start the day. The only thing that could make it more perfect would be...

Breakfast at Casa de Luz!



Yummy! Homemade corn tortillas with greens, veggies, and tahini sauce, amaranth porridge sprinkled with homemade granola, vegetable miso soup, kukicha tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment