Thursday, January 12, 2006

new sunglasses

[1/11/06]
Swim - 2000yd with main set 6x200 build - 38:30

My upper body was feeling pretty sore today so this was a good recovery workout. I practiced some B5 and B7 breathing during repetitions 4 and 5 of the main set.

The highlight of the day was getting new sunglasses - Rudy Project Kerosene in matte black with racing red lenses. I tried on just about every pair of Rudy Project glasses in the store and this model worked the best. I have seen lots of good reviews about them from triathletes and bikers. The glasses fit so well to my face that it hardly feels like I have them on. Things look clearer with them on than without. I have never owned sunglasses this nice and have been wearing them around the house for fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment