Sunday, May 14, 2006

riding in the rain

[Sunday 5/14/06]

Bike - 3 hours - 1 hour spin class, 2 hours outside (27 miles, ave sp 13.4)

The weather was a bit cold and rainy today but turned out ok for a 2 hour ride. My bike and I were covered in dirt by the end. It was really pleasant riding with a friend who I don't ride with very often. Through all our chatting I hardly noticed the hills. I have said it before, but I continue to amaze myself that I can just keep churning out the long workouts day after day.

1 comment:

  1. Been reading ur blog for a few weeks now, find it interesting, but It could have been better if your blog layout is neat and nice. Try changing the looks of your blog - download different Blogger Templates at that site. They've got tons of beautiful templates for your needs.
    p.s. If you can't find the layout that suits you, try searching Google for alternative. :) keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete