Monday, May 02, 2011

day 2 of 30

One tricky part of this is working the Bikram class schedule into my schedule. If I want to do Bikram in the morning, the 5:45am class is the only one that allows me to get to work at a decent time. So this morning I went at 5:45. It was cold and dark. I doubt it will happen every day but today it did.

The class was smaller today and the room had a calmer energy. Well, my mind was definitely calmer. I was able to put my personal judgments aside and just focus on doing my best much quicker today. I got into a zone where I was simply enjoying the process of flowing through the postures. I was able to be completely in the moment. I had no worries or concerns, time was on hold, I was just there. My body felt good. My Triangle was deeper than I have ever been and for the first time, my leg was almost straight on Forehead To Knee. I'm looking forward to going back tomorrow. I feel like going again tonight but I don't want to get carried away.

No comments:

Post a Comment